Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Moving into fearless

Well, truth is I don't like writing and I am not so good at it. I wanted to just post photos. But the writing makes it so much more interesting. I was actually going to just scrap this blog and start over. My perfectionism takes hold...that is why I have 100 journals with one or two pages written. I am not happy with how I started, so I have to get another journal to start over. BUT, I decided to stick with this blog. Make it a work in progress. I am not happy with any of it today...but I am going to see if I can gradually watch it evolve. I was so inspired by Jena's blog  http://fearlessjourney-jenafer.blogspot.com. She weaves her story and accepts it as it unfolds. Thanks Jena.

Ever since returning from Bali I have been painting like mad. I started with these beautiful girls and then started to move onto some more personal art. Things like "don't fuck with me" which is how I am feeling these days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment